Monday, November 2, 2009

Dinner Party

My husband and I love to entertain people, and what better way to do that than to have a dinner party. I love cooking, and he loves to season things, so it was a great way to pass the time :-D
I made quite a few things, and I am pretty sure we are going to have leftovers for about a week. I will slowly add recipes from the night (maybe 1-2 a day), just so it's not overwhelming.

One of the things we had was the Seasoned Chicken over brown rice, my husband did add a little bit more pepper to it this time, and it was delicious.

A few of our guests remembered that it was my birthday (which I was surprised since we haven't known them very long) and they brought me some gorgeous pink roses, which definitely made my night.
That's all for this post! I'll write more later!

Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment